2017 Utah Online Instructor Led - Mortgage License Bundle 20 & 15 Hr. PE Courses Includes National and State Test Preps
UTAH MORTGAGE LICENSE ALL IN ONE BUNDLE
OFFER EXTENDED Through March 31st 2017~The Utah All in One Package is only $415 $379 Includes $30 NMLS Banking fee
USE COUPON CODE : ANJ379 at checkout (or other coupon code provided)
Start your Utah mortgage career off on the right foot with MEC! The ALL IN ONE package includes the 20 hour Safe online course (your choice on a start date), the 15 hour Utah state pre-licensure online course along with both the national and Utah state specific test prep cram courses. A live course may be substituted for either option. This package includes everything needed to meet the education requirements to become a mortgage loan originator in the state of Utah.
Email : email@example.com for more details
There are 3 start dates each week, Mon. 5 days, Wed. 14 days, or Fri. 7 days to complete the 20 hour portion (does not apply to 15 hour portion). Access will begin at 9 AM MT and the education courses will be listed under your account on the indicated date.
This Utah State specific pre-licensure course is required in the State of Utah prior to being granted a Mortgage Loan Officer license. The State of Utah requires that you take a total 15 hours of pre-licensure education in addition to the 20 hours of education you are required to take with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
* PLEASE NOTE : this course DOES NOT satisfy the requirement to become a Principal Lending Manager (PLM) in the state of Utah. If you have questions regarding which license ( MLO or PLM) you need or the different requirements for each please contact the Utah Division of Real Estate.
To help prepare you to become a Mortgage Loan Officer in the State of Utah, Mortgage Educators has developed this course around key learning areas:
- The 15 hour self-study course Utah state course has specific video lectures with textual descriptions of important points to reinforce comprehension.
- Utah State specific course that contains all key modules required by the Utah Divsion of Real Estate. This includes the following:
- General Mortgage Industry Knowledge
- Mortgage Related Professional Practices
- Federal Mortgage Related Law and Regulatory Compliance
- Qualifying and Processing
- Loan Fraud
- Utah Law
- Testing and Review
- Sample question pool of Utah State exam preparation questions to help you prepare to pass the Utah State specific exam required to receive your Mortgage Loan Officer license in the State of Utah.
You will be permitted to access the online study and sample test prep material for 185 days. We recommend that you complete the required NMLS education before you sit for the exam.
If you do not access or start the course you may receive a full refund within 24 hours of purchase or a partial refund of 75% with 30 days of purchase. If the course has been started within our system and accessed there will not be a refund granted.